Starting in 2016 we are offering Trunk Shows!
These trunk shows are available to be booked with the first date available March 1, 2016. You will be able to choose the one that will best fit your shop's needs. This can be art quilts/mixed media, larger quilts or even garments. A mix of all can be offered if that fits what your shop carries. Here are some of the details:
1) The trunk show will be mailed out to your shop on the 1st. You will be sent a call tag at the end of the month to ship the trunk show on to it's next destination (back to us or the next shop).
2) We will offer product packages to accompany the trunk show. Payment will be required up front but you may return any unsold product up to 50% of the total of the package. Must be in original condition with no shop added price tags or markings.
3) Check out the trunk show options and choose the one that suits your shop.
4) Fill out the form below with your month preferences.
5) Once we have everything in place you will be sent a contract to sign and return.
We look forward to working with your shop on a trunk show!!!
LARGE QUILT TRUNK SHOW
This trunk show will include a variety of lap and bed size quilts made from our hand-dyed fabrics. This will help your shop sell our 8yd bolts of Osnaburg, Linen, and Cotton!
ART QUILT TRUNK SHOW
This trunk show will include a variety of smaller wall hangings made from our hand-dyed fabrics. These will help you sell burlap, cheesecloth, osnaburg, and all those smaller cuts you carry. Along with any of our thread lines.
GARMENT TRUNK SHOW
This trunk show will include a variety of garments made from our hand-dyed osnaburg and linen. Many of them are from patterns by Indygo Junction and Tina Givens. This will help you sell those patterns as well as our 8yd bolts of Osnaburg and Linen.
Home Dec and Sewing Trunk Show
This trunk show will include a variety of pillows, pouches, and other sewing projects. These will help you sell burlap, linen, osnaburg, and a variety of patterns!
Trunk Show Request